Monday 23 March 2009

Well here is my first post on my brand new blog and its a bit nerve racking. So Ill keep it short and sweet and just introduce myself and show some photos of projects I'm working on.
My name is Karen and I'm a single mum to four children who are all gorgeous. I love to bake, sew, quilt, read and shop. I'm not keen on cleaning, washing or ironing, which are all hard to avoid with four little ones. I also have a small obsession with reading other blogs :)


So here are a few things I've recently made.
Little Red Riding Hood for World Book Day










Blocks for the BushFire Quilts.









I'm currently working on dresses for my daughters for Easter Sunday, a quilt for a friend's Mum and Dad and a quilt for my bed (which I've been working on for years!).

1 comment:

  1. Karen, your first posts are delightful! I'm so glad you have joined *us* in blogging. I agree, visiting other sites is terribly addictive and there are lots of them. You must be wonderfully organised to care for 4 littlies and make so many marvellous things! I can barely get my act together on a good day and my baby is almost 21!

    Happy Stitching...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete