A million questions about the boys, I don't mind being stopped every five minutes but I wish people would say something different, something positive or just stop asking stupid questions.
1. I'd die if I was having twins.
2. Rather you than me.
3. Uh-oh here comes double trouble.4. You've got your hands full
5. Did you buy one and get one free?( although I used this on an old man in Tesco's when he asked if they were twins :) )
6. Which one is the best? Which one is the good one?
7. Are they twins/Are they identical (when clearly Riley has brown hair and Connor is blond!)
8. Do twins run in your family?
9. Are they natural?
10. Which one is older?