Thursday 14 May 2009

Ive received my partner for the Spring Bloom Quilt, can't say who it is, then again she probably has no idea who I am anyway :) There were no special instructions so I think I'm going to do a mini quilt featuring circles using this method


and using these yummy FQ's from Kaffe Fassett.

Mums quilt is coming along nicely, got the top done, just waiting for the wadding to turn up. It's taking far too long to get here.

Riley had his grommets put in yesterday, I sobbed when he had his general anesthetic, my poor baby. He is fine now though and the difference in his hearing is amazing, no more shouting at him :)


1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea for making circles. I have such a wretched time with them. Will definitely give this method a try. Kaffe's fabrics are splendid, Nice to read that your little one is managing better.....Ann :)

    ReplyDelete