Saturday 6 June 2009

Pickles and Icecream




I love packages arriving in the post especially when they contain the fabric I've been waiting for all week. My sister has a bun in the oven *yay* but shhhhhh its not official yet. So now I can put away my UFO's that I though I would get done and make a "Pickles and Ice cream' quilt. Its all cut up and ready to be sewn, thank goodness it has decided to rain all weekend, which means no outings :)




I think Riley was a bit fed up of waiting to be put down for a nap and sorted himself out

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I give up. What's a pickles and icecream quilt? Riley looks impossibly sweet lying there. ...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol sorry its just the name that APQ gave it, its pink and green especially for pregnant mums :)

    ReplyDelete