Wednesday 12 January 2011

Yummy fabric


I had Riley's fabric arrive today, its gorgeous.
He is in love with orange and cars.
I doubled the order so I could make William a cot quilt (lol I thought I had more time)
I'm currently making him a mini quilt to start with for at the hospital.
I love mini quilts becuase it takes a mini of the time.
I have however been dreaming of the pattern of the large quilt Im going to make the boys.
Scary thing is, I saw on someone elses blog today they had they same idea!

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I also took a close-up look at that plaid fabric; it's gorgeous! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is great, patterns and colors. I must have missed something, William hospital? I hope everything will be fine. Hugs to you and him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are time's I wish I didn't have so much of a stash to work out of...I would go get new pretties like yours;) Have fun with them;)
    Happy Quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orange and cars, what a great combination!

    ReplyDelete