Sunday 29 April 2018

A catch up


Aubrey turned 12!


A group effort on a baby blanket


Whitby, that fog is quite spooky!


Edinburgh and the boys turned 11!



Another baby quilt,  this is number 5 to date


No National Trust visit would be complete without tea and cake.


I graduated and didn't fall over in my heels until outside the cathedral


We took mum to Rome


I want to make this quilt seen at Hever Castle quilt show last September, but I never seem to have enough time


I did my garden, that was long overdue, the cat likes it!


Croatia, it was hot and Rachel turned 14


Wales, it was warm and didn't rain

If you use instagram, come follow me https://www.instagram.com/karenbraim/


4 comments:

  1. Hearing from you again is such a pleasant surprise! I've often wondered what is going on with you and your kids. Boy, they have grown! I always enjoy seeing pictures of places you get to see. Thanks. Hope you will blog more often. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lots going on, but definitely congrats are in order on the graduation! The kids are growing up so fast and I love that you're travelling with them and seeing such wonderful history. The quilts will come in time, enjoy the things you get to do now, particularly with the young ones - they'll be off making their own lives too soon and then will be the time for you! (And I'm glad to see you back!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for catching us up on what is happening in your life. Congrats on your graduation and your kids are growing up so fast! It is great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete